While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Monday, July 6, 2009

Sun Lake

Briaden I think was born with gills he LOVES the water!!

The older girls started building a "lake" and instead of helping, Audrey made herself comfortable right in the middle of it.

Aren't they handsome!!

Eden and Audrey the sand friends This was at the end of our trip, so all the kids weren't in it, a lot of them had hit the "end" of the trip.

The End of June our Bible Study planned a camping trip to Sun Lake.

The initial plan was to leave Friday afternoon and stay until Sunday, but it just seemed like Murphy's law got the best of us! It got to the point were all Jeremy and I could do was laugh because it was ridiculous, let me sum it up; ear infections x 3 ears, ear bacteria that ate the lining of Trevor's ear canal and caused massive bleeding out the ear, multiple trips to the Dr., eye allergies, 4 wheel drive check light came on in my car, check engine light came on, Jeremy had to work really late, toilets backing up, breakers flipping, garbage disposal exploded carrot peel all over the kitchen, and outlets in the office stopped working. See what I mean, it was CRAZY!!!

So we ended up leaving early Saturday mourning, and although it wasn't near long enough we had SO much fun (thanks Brian for planning it). I think all together we had 14 kids, so they had a blast playing with each other because all had someone that was near their own age. We got to enjoy good friends, fellowship, food, and weather (although we did get to check the wind rating on our tent on Saturday night).

Thanks friends we had a ton of fun and we can't wait until our trip next year, but maybe we will have to make it for a few more days!

No comments: