This is one of my favorite things, especially about Braiden, he is so tender and honest as he prays. This just makes my momma heart soar. He always starts before bed with " dear Heavenly Father, OH my Heavenly Father....." it is beyond precious, and it amazes me how he just gets it, no questions asked he just understands. Don't we wish that we could all have faith like that, "faith like a child"!!
Braiden prays for himself but Trevor still needs help. Every night, the family meets in the boys bedroom and we pray over them and they pray. One night I was tied up and Trevor started yelling in his room "MOM, you have to talk over me", I sat there thinking, I have to talk over him what does that mean, when it dawned on me that he was meaning I needed to pray over him. What an amazing feeling to know that these kids have the desire to have a relationship with God, and it comforts them having this time.



1 comment:
That is so neat Gemma!!! LOVE the picture!!
Post a Comment