While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Know I Can Graduation

Braidens Preschool Graduation was the End of May, talk about mixed emotions! Let's just say Mrs. Macrae did it again, the Graduation Program was amazing!!! It started with the kids waking out in thier caps and gowns to the graduating song, then they sang songs, each recited a poem and were given their diplomas. The whole program was about as cute as could be, and I stood amazed at how much these kiddos have grown since there first day 2 years ago. After the program I realized I officially have a kindergartner, CRAZY!!

A Cute little story, Braiden has been thrilled with the thought of going to his "big school", so much that he hasn't asked a lot of details, just pure excitement. Well, I was talking to Trevor because he gets to go to "Braidens Old School" this fall and I told him that Mrs. Macrae and Mrs. Faire are going to be his teachers, when all of a sudden Braidens eyes got HUGE and he says "Trevor is not going to have MY teachers they are going to my big school". After a lot of convincing and calming him down, it was finally okay for Trevor to have his teachers. He thought that they were just going to keep going with him to every grade!

(I would advise turning the music off at the bottom to get the full affect, the first video is of his poem he memorized and the second is when he got his diploma. I don't think that you will be able to hear it vary well, but when Mrs. Faire says what Braiden wants to be when he grows up, he was the only kid that added something while he was up there, he added "and a Knight!", it was really funny.)
Mrs. Macrae and Braiden
Mrs. Faire and Braiden

Little Jack Horner

What Braiden wants to be when he grows up

No comments: