While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Audrey's Future Boyfriends, WATCH OUT.......


Because her dad is working his way up the belt rankings!!!
Jeremy just received his Blue Belt at the beginning of the month, and we are extremely proud of him.
He set a goal and obtained it, his next goal is purple, brown and than the coveted Black.
Congrats Jeremy you are no longer "pigmentally challenged".
But with this new color of belt, his professors are asking him to go to a lot bigger tournaments, so Jeremy on top of belt color goals he is looking at going to The Worlds, Pan Am's, and other larger competitions. Apparently I am going to need to get a frequent flyer card! Oh my!!

No comments: