While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Sunday, November 30, 2008

Inland Northwest Jiu Jitsu Championships..

Third Place Baby!! Jeremy and the Professors
Braiden was so excited about his dads medal, he had to wear it and then he wanted to take it to sharing at school. Its coolness factor lasted awhile until he got a cool new train sticker.
******
Jeremy and two other students Chaz and Julie went to a no gi (Jiu Jitsu)tournament in Spokane last weekend. Julie took first and Jeremy took third. They said it was a lot of fun. Jeremy had seven - five minute - matches almost right in a row. There was no points awarded it was all by submission, so in order to advance you had to submit the opponent. It sounded liked the trip there and back was a riot, Jeremy drove Chaz, Julie and the "Brazilians", professor Cristiano, Fabeana, and Mariam, I guess they are pretty entertaining.

No comments: