
Jeremy's sister Tammy planned a fun evening for us on Saturday. She decided that instead of getting the kids toys for Christmas and Birthdays she would do something fun that they would remember, (we appreciated this, because we get soooo many toys at Christmas and the kids don't appreciate them as much as they should,because they get so many), so she rented Super Jump for them, it was so much fun!!! Even the adults had a blast. I have decided we NEED one in Ellensburg. It was a giant room filled with a giant bounce obstacle coarse, slide, and boxing ring. It was clean and safe for all ages. When we left the kids were exhausted and so sweaty, the boys and Audrey had no fear and went down that slide probably at least 50 times apiece. Then Jeremy and I had a boxing match, which I wish I could say I let him have it but I can't, let me tell you the gloves were heavy!! But again it was SOOO FUN!!!!
Thank You Tammy!!!



1 comment:
That is so sweet of her!!!
Hey when i come home for Christmas can i give the family a Christmas present watching your kids!!! so you two are able to go out. :)
Love you!
Post a Comment