While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged.......

Abby tagged me along time ago and I am just now doing it.
In this tag you are supposed to list six random things about yourself, I am not that interesting of a person so it took me awhile to think of things, but here goes:

1) I have a huge love affair with coffee. If I had to choose between a good dinner or a coffee, I would choose the coffee. Jeremy and I had decided awhile ago that we would only buy one coffee a week and the rest of the week we would have drip coffee from our house. I get so excited when I know it is COFFEE DAY!!!

2)I have never nor want to ever own a scale. I base everything by my pants and how they fit. I think that if I owned one I might get consumed by weight. This way if I get asked my weight I can honestly say "I have no clue what I weigh", I like it that way, I guess you can call it denial.

3)I hate feet. They gross me out, it took me along time before I was even okay with baby feet.

4) I love coats. If I could have a closet full of coats I would. I haven't been able to buy hardly any since having kids, I seemed to pick a love for a piece of clothing that is expensive.

5)I could watch the Food Network all day long. When debating on getting rid of the TV, both Jeremy and I were fine with it but we were sad that he would lose Spike TV (truck shows and UFC) and I would lose the Food Network.

6) I love Christmas!! I love everything about it, I wish that we could start gearing up for it in about September, with music and decorations. In fact, I just saw a commercial for something and they were playing Christmas music and I got so excited, ask my husband he just laughed at me.
Now I tag; Becca, Melinda, Tana, Brilee, Carrie
and anyone else who wants to do it.

3 comments:

KELLY said...

I think we may be more alike then we know. Love coffee (have the one day a week rule), love Food Network, Hate Feet (except for Baby Feet), Love Christmas, didn't own a scale util I needed for a project for my students and YES now it makes me NUTS!!!

Hope you are doing great!

Mike & Crissy said...

I am with you on the scale! We have one, but it's just for Mike, I never use it! I also chose a love for expensive articles of clothing - mine are jeans and shoes - haven't bought many of those either in the past 3 1/2 years! Funny, we just got rid of cable, and UFC was the only thing Mike was sad about losing. :)

The Heckly Crew said...

I should post the pictures of you in your "fur" coat that you used to run around the house in. I never realized the love affair began so early.

Tana