While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Sunday, November 2, 2008

Two Knights and a Ballarina...


My two handsome Knights!
I knight you....
All three ready to go.
She loves these boots, she screamed at the closet until I put them on, I think she might have a mind of her own!!!
We had a low key Halloween, Braiden had his school party and then we hit a few businesses down town and some families homes.
We were all shocked that Braiden wanted to be something other than a train conductor, he informed us he would like to be a knight this year. I went to Fred Meyer to see if they had anything, and to my surprise they had a cheap knight outfit in two colors, so I thought I would get one for Braiden and one for Trevor, and then I would just make a costume for Audrey. I was so proud of myself I spent less then $20 on Halloween, but then Jeremy thought that I should have gotten Trevor something else because he probably wouldn't want to be the same a Braiden. I am sure glad that I didn't listen to him because Trevor loved being a knight just like Braiden, in fact I also had a little girl that wanted to wear the knight costume.
Anyways, the kids had fun and ate way to much candy.

2 comments:

Abby said...

They looks so cute!! Love the boots on Audrey!

Levi and Stephanie Teasley said...

I don't think your kiddo's could be any cuter! What fun!