While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Sunday, November 30, 2008

Random Pictures from the last two weeks.....

Wearing Daddy's Hard Hat!
Trying on our snow gear.
That is one way to get into your chair!
I thought I would share a few pictures from the last two weeks. The kids and myself all caught the flu/cold so the Wolfenbarger house wasn't vary fun to be at!! Even though the boys weren't to into having their pictures taken because they basically were part of the furniture for a week, you can always count on Audrey to brighten the spirits of everyone. She zones in on anybody with a camera and with her little Jack-o-lantern teeth says "tease", which in Audreynise is Cheese. What a Ham!!! And the picture of Jeremy cracks me up because he says I don't ever post any pictures of him, I don't think this is what he meant though. He has been fighting a case of "Cauliflower ear" from Jiu Jitsu (no worries he now has a set of head gear so this hopefully won't happen again) but we had to drain it and have constant pressure on it to heal. This is him with pressure....Doesn't he look funny?

No comments: