While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Promotions........
Jeremy and Braiden just got "promoted" in Jiu Jitsu. I got pictures of Jeremy getting his strip but I wasn't aware that they were doing promotions for Braiden on the day they did so I missed it. I was so sad but his dad took him that day.
So now Jeremy has 2 strips, he needs 2 more and he will be a blue belt, and Braiden has 1 strip, 3 more strips and he will be a yellow belt.
Jeremy and I are high school sweethearts, we have been together for almost 12 years and are going to be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary . Jeremy is in construction and I do daycare to be able to stay home with our 3 beautiful children. Braiden who is 5 and the oldest is caring, stubborn, and PERSISTANT. Trevor, our middle is 3 ½ and he is busy, he knows what he wants and he won’t stop until he gets it, and he is cute (good thing he is soo stinking cute!). And last but not least is Audrey, our Surprise she is 2 years old and she is loud, bossy, and did I already state LOUD, but very very sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment