While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Revolution 2008


This Saturday we went to Bonney lake for Revolution 2008 a Jiu Jitsu tournament and a visit with Jeremy's sister Tammys family. I was so proud of Jeremy, he in my opinion did great, he won 2 and lost 2. Not to bad for his first competition. The event was poorly ran, they had a lot more competitors than the anticipated, but it was a great atmosphere. I was a little apprehensive of this Jiu Jitsu thing but after Saturday I am sold. I LOVE it, the atmosphere was fabulous, there wasn't crazy screaming parents, but there was a lot of respect for all the competitors. Jeremy would be getting ready for a match and he would have different guys from different schools wishing him luck. I am sure that there are guys that don't like each other, but you hardly if ever saw it. The best was that Jeremy is part of the Gracie Barra School of Yakima/Ellensburg but anybody that goes to a Gracie Barra school around the United States is a member of your team/family. So when you were in a match or watching a match you were cheered by and you cheered all Gracie Barra members. It was so cool!I was a little nervous for Jeremy because in the past he has been a little, shall we say "intense"and I thought that he would't tap and probably black out or worse brake his arm, but this was like a whole different Jeremy. He was still "intense"but he had the best attitude even when he lost.

No comments: