Watch out ladies these Dimples are made for heartbreak.....

.jpg)
I got the privilege to watch Cruz on Friday, WHAT A CUTIE!!! I have a feeling that Audrey and Cruz are going to get into a lot of trouble as they get older. Audrey thought he was great, it was like a giant baby that she could shove crackers into his mouth, and because we have laminate floors she could drag him anywhere SHE wanted him to go. Poor kid, I think after a day of "hanging" with Audrey he was ready to see his mama. He played so hard that the last picture is of him sleeping, we had to go pick Braiden up from school and he feel asleep in the car, I even took the car seat out of the car (it is one of the big convertible leave in your car, car seat) and set it onto the counter and he slept through it all.
P.S Please note that these children almost 11 months apart and yet they are the same size!!!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment