While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Friday, January 2, 2009

Cookies, lots and lots of cookies....


Among all the other baked goods that I made for Christmas you can't go without Christmas cookies. After baking all day on Christmas Eve the last thing I really wanted to do was frost cookies, I rank it right up there with painting, it isn't my favorite thing to do.
Well, the kids started to Frost theirs for Santa and we were running behind so I piled the rest up for me to Frost on Christmas, the next thing I know my husband bless his heart came in and without being asked, and began frosting all the cookies. I think he knows me or something, either that or this crafting thing has bit him since sock puppet night!
P.S I guess it was a prerequisite to Frost with no shirt on, I would imagine it was for their Christmas shirts to stay clean.

No comments: