A whole lot of girl!
It is so funny for us to have a girl! Even when I did full time daycare I mostly had boys, and now All I have is girls and then my two boys. This is a whole new world. I can't say that Audrey is all girl because she still wants to play trains and cars with the boys, but she got this baby doll set for Christmas and she loves playing with them. There are DEFINITELY differences between girls and boys and the people that say there isn't, and it is just how we raise them is full of it, and obviously don't have both genders.



2 comments:
Agreed!!! It is completely different! Cora has been the same way, still likes the cars and "boy" stuff sometimes, but she loves her babies and has LOTS of maternal instincts!
Oh Gemma, I absolutely LOVE your family picture at the top of your blog. Everyone looks so good!! :) What a beautiful family you have!
Post a Comment