As I type this I can only think of one word, Blessed. I think that we toss this word out there so often that sometimes the meaning gets lost, but Blessed is how I feel when thinking about you.
Blessed, is what I experience everyday being your mom, I am blessed in the fact that God hand chose you for me. That he would feel that I am the right person to care for HIS Braiden. I learn something new from you everyday, and I am blessed .
You are my sweet boy who cares for everybody, when someone is sad, you try to find a way to cheer them up. You are determined in your goals and desires, stubborn and persistent but these are all things we love about you. You have this innocence about you that amazes me daily, an I pray that you will never lose it. You are my “little engineer” who guides your brother and sister as best you can, thank you and please don’t ever stop, they will ALWAYS look up to you, I couldn’t have picked a better big brother for them.
Your dad and I Love you so much and are proud of you in every way. We pray daily that you will grow to become the amazing man that we know you are. I hope you know that no matter what, we will be here for you and our love for you will never fade, that is a promise, forever and always, baby boy. We also want you to grow in knowing that, we love you as much as our hearts can possibly love, but your maker makes our love look like nothing because his love for you is that big.
I never knew five years ago how my 6lb 15oz baby boy could change my life, and I am blessed.
With all my love,
Mom
Blessed, is what I experience everyday being your mom, I am blessed in the fact that God hand chose you for me. That he would feel that I am the right person to care for HIS Braiden. I learn something new from you everyday, and I am blessed .
You are my sweet boy who cares for everybody, when someone is sad, you try to find a way to cheer them up. You are determined in your goals and desires, stubborn and persistent but these are all things we love about you. You have this innocence about you that amazes me daily, an I pray that you will never lose it. You are my “little engineer” who guides your brother and sister as best you can, thank you and please don’t ever stop, they will ALWAYS look up to you, I couldn’t have picked a better big brother for them.
Your dad and I Love you so much and are proud of you in every way. We pray daily that you will grow to become the amazing man that we know you are. I hope you know that no matter what, we will be here for you and our love for you will never fade, that is a promise, forever and always, baby boy. We also want you to grow in knowing that, we love you as much as our hearts can possibly love, but your maker makes our love look like nothing because his love for you is that big.
I never knew five years ago how my 6lb 15oz baby boy could change my life, and I am blessed.
With all my love,
Mom




No comments:
Post a Comment