While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Mitten

(pause the music at the bottom)

Braiden preschool unit has been the Mitten, it is a really cute book about this lost mitten that is found by a bunch of animals and they all try to "snuggle" in to get out of the winter cold, and then at the end someone sneezes and they all get ejected out of the mitten. I don't do any justice to how cute the story is but I am trying to just give you a glimpse of the book so you understand the song, which is why I post this. He learned this song for the story and I couldn't resist posting it, I love when he starts to forget the words or distracted by the other kids.

No comments: