While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Saturday, July 26, 2008

Years, days, minutes, tag....

I have been tagged by my friend Jamie, so here goes:

20 years ago I was....
6, I remember the anticipation of starting school, how fun was elementary school? I remember barbies and my little ponies, and life being so simple.

10 years ago I was....
16 and driving. This summer I was train jumping, silo climbing, floating the river, hanging out with Megan and Whitney, and just enjoying a simple summer. I was dating the man I now call my husband. I was just starting high school swim team, so fun, disappointing, and hard all at the same time, but it was a nice change from club!

5 years ago I was....
21. I was married and pregnant with Braiden. I was (with the help of my sister Tana) trying to make Braidens nursery perfect, (this cracks me up to think about now, because it felt so important to have it done before he was born, with the other two we were lucky to have someplace for them to sleep when they were born). We were nervous and excited about having our own family. I was still vary much in love with Jeremy.

3 years ago I was....
23, I was still married and vary pregnant with Trevor. We were loving life with a 18 month old and I was so scared of the thought that I couldn't love another child as much as I love Braiden, but I soon found out I was wrong. I still am vary in love with Jeremy (do you see a theme here).

So far this past year I...
Have learned things like family and time spent together is so much more important than materialistic stuff. I have found out just how strong I could be, and how to be more sympathetic to a single parent because their job is tough. I have seen my husband shine, and I love it. And although there has been times of frustration I wouldn't want to change anything,with each year Jeremy and my relationship just keeps getting stronger and I believe that I love him more and more. I have seen just how great God is, in everything even the quite little things.

Yesterday I....
Watched Ella, the sweetest little girl for the last time before she starts kindergarten and doesn't need a daycare anymore, sad I know. And I watched Braiden at his Jiu Jitsu class, so cute.

Tomorrow I will....
Go to church, and hopefully enjoy some time with the Jeremy and the kids. Maybe go for a walk or to the park. Who plans this far in advance anyways?

Next year I will....
Busy!!! I will be content in whatever role I play, wife, mother, daycare provider, office manager, finance adviser, chef, gopher, chauefeur, diaper changer, boo boo kisser, bugger wiper, maid, anything that I am asked to be.

I tag....
Abby, Kelly, Cori, and Tana

1 comment:

The Heckly Crew said...

Very cute little sis, I will try to get to this tommorrow or the next day.
Love ya, Tana