

So as I promised pictures of Braiden's Gi. He, can you tell is so proud of it. When his professor Christiano gave it to him today Briaden's eyes got huge and he screamed to me "Mom look what he gave me, and I get to take it home". He was a little distracted by it during practice because he loves it so much, it was hard for him to focus on anything but his new Gi. We had to stop by the grocery store after and it was all I could do to get him to take at least the coat off (I had to run it by his teacher because I am new to this Jiu Jitsu thing and I didn't want to be breaking the rules by letting him wear it outside of class, but he said it was fine). So off the store were Braiden had to show every stranger we saw his Jitsu pants, it was pretty cute!



3 comments:
Braiden, you are so handsome!!! Ama and Papaw are so proud of you. Keep up the great work.
He is so cute and proud!!! How fun to see him so excited about something.
Oh my gosh, those pictures are pure happiness, you can just tell how proud he is of his new outfit! Definitely a shot he will be happy to look back on when he gets older:)
Post a Comment